Shinsengumi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Rewards Program

4 posters

Go down

Guild Rewards Program Empty Guild Rewards Program

Post by Wivik Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Hello everyone, darn I don't visit this site often enough. Well, besides that, here are the general rules for the Guild Rewards Program. Please remember that this is a work in progress and you should check back often for updates.

Level 1-99

Every 100,000 contribution to the guild will earn the player 2m gold; up to a maximum of 10m gold
That's 50m WL total, if its easier to remember.

Level 100-120

Every 1,000,000 contribution to the guild will earn the player 10m gold; up to a maximum of 50m gold
That's 500m WL total.

Level 120+

Every 2,000,000 contribution to the guild will earn the player 20m gold, up to a maximum of 100m gold
That's 1b WL total.

Please remember that if u do not achieve the contribution check points, you will NOT get partial gold (i.e. 1m contribution at 121 does NOT equal 10m gold). You will have to contribute the full amount of contribution to earn the gold. Also the time period per each phase is 2 weeks (14 days).

For ambitious players. After you have maxed out on the contribution requirements, please know that it does not end there. If you continue to add contribution to the guild, you can purchase items like storm elements, guild feasts (both regular and unity) depending on how much contribution you add. There will be a pricing table added later today/tomorrow for more details.

Here is how we are keeping track of contribution; please take a look if you have time.

Contribution Table

Also remember all, if you have any ideas or are looking to help out (keep track of data, pass out funds, etc.), please let us know. We are always looking to improve wherever we can. Thanks everyone.

PART 2: What's after the gold?

Here are some items you can purchase with extra contribution to the guild. Please remember that you will first have to max out on gold first (this can change, if deemed necessary).

16 Earth Elements for 35,000 contribution or 3.5m WL into GC (same equivalent)
4 Sea Elements for 42,000 contribution or 3.5m WL
4 Flame Elements for 84,000 contribution or 7m WL
4 Storm Elements for 180,000 contribution or 18m WL
4 Enchant Stones (III) for 84,000 contribution or 7m WL
2 Enchant Stones (IV) for 108,000 contribution or 11m WL
1 Regular Guild Feast for 216,000 contribution or 22m WL
1 Unity Guild Feast for 1,180,000 contribution or 33m WL

These are all the items for now. If you want an item we can buy through Guild Points, let me know. Also as a heads up, I will NOT trade GO books, the reason should be obvious.

Town Quest Section:

There is now a Town Quest rewards system on the nation forum: covenant-nation.proboards.com
Please sure to check it out. We have gold rewards as well as other rewards for those doing TQs, worth much more than the original system.

Last edited by Wivik on Wed May 02, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Wivik
Wivik

Back to top Go down

Guild Rewards Program Empty Re: Guild Rewards Program

Post by EllyMay Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:38 am

Using Contribution as a reward system is a brilliant idea. As it's the only notable record of guild activity.
The rewards look seem adiquite to me Smile
GREAT JOB!!!

EllyMay

Back to top Go down

Post by Wivik Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:59 am

Thanks, this is still a very new program, so if any1 has any ideas or improvements, please let me know.
Wivik
Wivik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstorm Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:47 pm

O.o we still doing this!???!??/
Sunstorm
Sunstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wivik Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Ya sun, this is still going on. I haven't updated the table, but I'll do it today because its my first day off in a while.
Wivik
Wivik

Back to top Go down

Post by stussiex Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:34 pm

I just love playn Smile
stussiex
stussiex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content