Shinsengumi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Crafting and MORE Feasts!!!!!!

Go down

Free Crafting and MORE Feasts!!!!!! Empty Free Crafting and MORE Feasts!!!!!!

Post by Wivik Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:21 pm

EDIT 1/14/12: All done, I'm at evil guns. Thanks for your help.

Hello all, I just wanted to see how you guys felt about a few ideas.

1. 1) I'm currently trying to level my gun craft to Evil guns (70m craft xp to go) and I'm currently in the process of crafting A LOT of freezing guns. If you want to take a gamble, I could craft freezing guns for you and smash them for elements. I will return the elements (or the guns) to you. If any + comes out on any of the gear, u automatically gained some cash. Just recently, I ended up with two +5 freezing guns cheers and broke them for elements, earning almost 4k sea elements (320m profit). Let me know if we can help each other ^^.

2) As a result of all the freezing crafts I'm doing, I'm actually earning a lot of sea elements and have decided to make more feasts as a result of this. I'm harvesting mint and brown rice daily, but I only have so many home points. If you guys have extra materials or extra home points, please harvest a few home mats. If you donate them to me, I'll craft feasts for us and hold them much more often than I do now. Lets hope this works out Very Happy .

If you have any other cool ideas, or things you think we should do as a guild, please let me know either in game or through the forums. Thanks all.

Last edited by Wivik on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Wivik
Wivik

Back to top Go down

Free Crafting and MORE Feasts!!!!!! Empty Re: Free Crafting and MORE Feasts!!!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:32 am

I have some mint and rice you can have. Also I have both a garden and a farm that I usually keep at 100% if you ever have need/want.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum